Saturday, 27 September 2014

Follow me on Blog Lovin'

I have hit the gold mine of blogs!

It's safe to say that I am new to blogspot and blogging. For the past few weeks I've been trying to figure out how I can see all the blogs I want by just simply scrolling down a page and not randomly searching or clicking "new blog" on the blogspot bar. Low and behold, after coming across another fellow bloggers page, I discovered www.bloglovin.com.

From this one site, you can follow any blog that has been claimed/pinned on their site and there you have it! Just simply search for the title in the search bar (click the magnifying glass - top right hand corner). Here, you are given a personalized news feed of the blogs you choose to follow. The site is fairly easy to navigate and I find that it offers good suggestions and leads me to other blogs based on my interests and past activity - which is always a plus (:



I hope to see you on there. Please support my blog and don't forget to look for me and follow me! 





xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment